Each adult, 18 years old or older, who will live in the house must complete a separate application. This Agency does not discriminate and will not evaluate rental applications on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, familial status, handicap, sexual preference, national origin, or ancestry. This application is preliminary only and does not obligate the Owner (Landlord) or this Property Management Company to execute a lease or deliver possession of the Property. We reserve the right to deny your application. Decisions on denied applications are final and may not be appealed.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE: $50.00 per adult.
We pay a 3rd party as part of our application process, so the cost is non-refundable. This applies whether we accept your application, we are forced to turn it down, as it doesn't meet our rental criteria or if you change your mind about the property.
If the credit report comes back as “NOT VERIFIED” and Grow Property Management must re-run the report, then applicant will be required to pay a $20 fee before the application can be processed.
BY SUBMITTING A RENTAL APPLICATION the applicant (potential tenant) certifies that the information provided in this rental application and required documents is true and correct. By submitting this application, applicant agrees to the Rental Application Terms & Conditions and authorizes Grow Property Management to inquire with any and/or all of the following: employers, court records, banks, utility companies, credit bureaus, former landlords, or any person or entity who, in the sole discretion of Grow Property Management, information is required. Grow Property Management Solution may re-evaluate this information at any time during tenancy. Applicant acknowledges that Grow Property Management, the Property Owner, and/or the Landlord may terminate any agreement to which applicant is a party should this application contain any misstatement or misrepresentation. Rental Applicant hereby affirms that Rental Applicant will be living in the property and is not submitting this application as a co-signer in an attempt to approve another Rental Applicant that would not qualify on their own.
Common Reasons Rental Applications Are Not Approved...
- Low credit score, Debt to income ratio is too low, Poor employment income duration, Recent Bankruptcy, Unpaid bills, judgements or collections, Unpaid child support, Evictions.
- Poor criminal background activity.
- No credit history, or too short of a history.
GENERAL INFORMATION REGARDING OUR APPLICATION PROCESS
- NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE = $40 per adult
- One application is good for all our homes.
- Applications expire 30 days after being submitted.
- You will be notified via email if: additional information is required; approved or denied.
- Tenants pay rent using our online payment system.
- FIRST COME FIRST SERVICED
- First approved application with security deposit and signed lease will get the house.
- We will not hold a property while your application is being processed.
- Grow Property Management cannot be held responsible if your application is delayed or denied because our inquires to verify information from outside sources is delayed, denied, or ignored.
- Grow Property Management cannot guarantee that your application is first in line. We receive applications 24/7.
- Application fees are non-refundable.
- Lease must start within 14 days after application is accepted or property available date, whichever is sooner.
TYPICAL AMOUNTS REQUIRED TO MOVE IN
Security deposit = one month’s rent.
- Security deposit is due within 24 hours after notice of approval. Pay online.
- One full month’s rent is due on lease start date. Certified funds only.
- Last month’s rent is due on lease start date (if applicable). Certified funds only.
PAYING RENT & LATE FEES
- Pay rent using online payment system.
- Rent is due on the first day of every month – no exceptions.
- Late fee = 10% of monthly rent. Late fee is charged on the second day of the month.
A cancellation fee, equal to one month’s rent, be charged if:
- A security deposit is submitted but lease is not signed; and/or
- A lease is signed but tenant does not move in.